There are many different forms of bullying. Generally, bullying can be grouped into the following categories:
- Verbal – name calling, gossiping about someone, criticising or spreading rumours
- Emotional – threatening, intimidating someone, putting someone down
- Exclusion – ignoring or isolating someone
- Physical – hurting someone physically, and or destroying their property
- Cyberbullying – using technology to hurt someone emotionally via text messages, pictures, and other social media sites.
Whatever the type of bullying, it is wrong. Bullying involves hurtful behaviour which is repeated over again. It can happen anywhere, anytime, and the consequences can be devastating. Read more…